This event is planned as a Fall Harvest Celebration (not Halloween) The RULES are simple. Scarecrows should be:
- Kid-friendly(no ghouls and bloody, scary monsters)
- Able to stand on their own (no stakes in the ground)
- Safe (no sharp edged, pointy or splinter-prone objects)
- 3 to 7 feet tall
- Signs: No larger than 12 X 18 inches
- You are limited otherwise only by your imagination!
- Download our flyer and share with a friend.
Scarecrow Drop-Off: Scarecrow Drop-Off: October 1 -3 and 6-8 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Consult garden staff for placement).
Scarecrow Pick-Up: November 17 to 21 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM